Adsense

Thursday 17 September 2020

My Grepolis Blog

My Grepolis blog is aimed mainly at existing players from all worlds in Grepolis. If you aren't playing yet, go and have a look. We are having a lot of fun there. Grepolis is a strategic multi player game that happens in real time. If you aren't playing yet, don't get put off the game because my articles look bewildering to someone not in the game.

When players migrate from world to world in Grepolis, information can get lost. I'll try to collect material that is useful and might be contained in an alliance forum. That information doesn't translate to the next world you might be playing in.

The information contained in this blog is general and not alliance specific. Please don't comment as an alliance member or give away alliance secrets when commenting. By keeping the blog neutral, you can link my articles to you alliance forum in any world you are playing in.


Please comment and give your opinion on what I post here. Point out mistakes; Grepolis is changing all the time and I'll most probably miss out on that. By commenting, you help keeping the information up to date.

I will try to give some logical links at the end of any article. They might be of interest or help you follow up on information you are looking for. My blog aims to hand out information that is out of the range of basics. Grepolis has a good wiki that will answer all your basic questions on Grepolis (click here). It is also accessible via the W icon over the large god icon on the right hand side of your Grepolis screen.

Useful links for Grepolis players:

No comments:

Post a Comment